Working Hours: Monday - Friday (08.30 - 17.00)
Grafton Specialist Recruitment are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for a Maintenance Manager. The Maintenance Manager will be involved in co-ordinating and checking proactive and reactive maintenance on all factory plant. This role requires a solid, multi-skilled, hands-on Maintenance Manager, with a proactive nature, to lead, supervise and assist the maintenance team. Full knowledge of preventive maintenance procedures and previous experience of using and managing a preventive maintenance system is essential.
- Successfully co-ordinate and roster a maintenance team of 3-4 maintenance people.
- Prioritise and allocate everyday work in an efficient manner, using the resources available.
- Implement, drive and improve on existing preventative maintenance programmes.
- Effectively manage uptime/downtime of machinery.
- Continue with a hands on approach to everyday maintenance tasks.
- React immediately to any breakdowns or problems and try to resolve them as quickly and efficiently as possible, using the resources available.
- General sourcing of everyday parts, services and 3rd party repairs. Reporting to the site manager with any parts ordering requirements. Following up on parts deliveries and overseeing that incoming parts are fitted as soon as possible when delivered
- Completion of all maintenance records.
- Maintain Health, Safety and Hygiene standards in accordance with Company rules and regulations.
- Co-ordinate and oversee that preventive maintenance programmes are being carried out by the maintenance team.
- Stock checks, systems maintenance etc.
- Lead continuous improvements projects.
- Liaising with and assisting any 3rd party contractors in carrying out their duties on our sites.
- Assisting with engineering budgeting and cost analysis.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Qualification in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 2-3 years in a Maintenance Management role within a similar industry
- A sound, hands-on, mechanical and electrical knowledge of equipment
- Previous experience of supervising and leading maintenance teams
- Previous experience of using and managing preventive maintenance system(s)
- Strong troubleshooting/problem solving skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft packages
The successful Maintenance Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Maintenance Manager role will be based in County Monaghan.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland