Maintenance Mechanical Fitter
Maintenance Mechanical Fitter
Grafton Specialist Recruitment are recruiting for a Maintenance Fitter on behalf of a leading manufacturing company. The Maintenance Fitter is required to install and maintain plastic extrusion and injection molding plant and machinery.
- Have completed a recognised apprenticeship as a Mechanical technician
- 5 years post apprentice experience as a Mechanical technician in a manufacturing environment
- Extensive experience of fault diagnosis in mechanical systems and equipment.
- Have an established track record in delivering equipment reliability improvements.
- Have experience of a wide range of hydraulic, pneumatic, process temperature control systems.
- Have experience of equipment installation
- Be able to demonstrate an ability to work to the required regulatory and safety standards on your own initiative, with minimum supervision within expected timescales
- Be an active team player, comfortable liaising with a number of functional groups, including: production management, electrical technicians and process technicians
- Have basic welding and fabrication skills
- Be available to work a variety of shift patterns, including weekend working
- Have a recognised 3rd level qualification in Mechanical / Mechatronics (HNC or equivalent)
- 5 years post apprentice experience as an MechElect role in a manufacturing environment
- Have a working knowledge the practical application of preventative maintenance techniques on mechanical equipment
- Have a working knowledge the practical application of predictive maintenance techniques on mechanical equipment ( Such as vibration analysis )
- Have experience in turning, milling.
- Experience of maintenance management systems and electronic record keeping
- Experience of equipment reliability analysis, review and improvement
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- IT competent, with detailed knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
The successful Maintenance Mechanical Fitter will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Maintenance Mechanical Fitter role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland