Day Shift role
My client is one of Ireland's most successful and innovative manufacturers and is a global leader in their industry.
What you need
- Drive planned & scheduling behaviours within the engineering and wider manufacturing teams to achieve improvements in plant reliability and staff productivity.
- Oversee safety, quality, manufacturing efficiency, waste reduction and maintenance cost reduction.
- Planning & Scheduling to maximise crew efficiency
What We Require:
- Recognised Mechanical Engineering Apprenticeship.
- HNC or equivalent in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Computer Literate (CMMS / Word / Excel)
- 3 years' experience developing & managing planning systems.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.