The company are one of the top veterinary pharmaceutical manufacturers, supplying countries global Based within our Maintenance Department the successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out day to day mechanical maintenance.
- Rectify and support electrical and mechanical breakdowns efficiently and effectively
- Communicate, record any changes, relevant information fully to other personnel and complete maintenance documentation.
- Work as an integral part of an engineering team.
- Take reasonable care for the health and safety of self and others, ensuring compliance with all safety regulations.
- All employees are required to be flexible and carry out any reasonable requests to suit the needs of the business.
- To carry out routine/preventative and reactive maintenance on electrical and mechanical components of the plant and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Respond to plant breakdowns by ensuring that PPM is carried out, reducing downtime.
- Ensure that all works are carried out to a high standard as expected on a Pharmaceutical plant.
- Competed apprenticeship in Electrical or mechanical discipline within a manufacturing industry;
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems;
- A minimum of 3 years relevant experience in a manufacturing environment;
- Knowledge of control systems within automated equipment;
- Strong technical skills;
- Experience in carrying out electrical and mechanical fault finding and planned maintenance;
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.