Monday - Friday 830-5pm
Salary Depended on experience
Grafton Specialist recruitment has been retained to recruit a Maintenance Technician for a top company based in Antrim. This position offers long term career aspirations with a company that has experienced significant growth in recent years.
- Conduct follow-ups on all maintenance and repair work
- Develop and implement all maintenance schedules, including preventative maintenance schedules and plan time as per forecasted workloads.
- Maintain all parts inventory and equipment, ensuring proper storage.
- Understand, follow, draft and update documentation procedures throughout the test process (checklists, procedures, safety signage, guides, etc)
- Ensuring quality control standards are consistently met.
- Optimise machine outputs and run speeds.
- Updating maintenance logs for all machinery.
- Ensuring basic tools and machinery are in working order by performing regular inspections.
- Assess procedures, making and implementing recommendations for improvement.
- Ensure contractors are inducted on site prior to commencement of any work with records maintained.
- Facilities Management responsibilities.
- Any other duties that fall within your skillset or reasonably requested by Management
- 3-5 years experience
- Ability to communicate well at all levels through written/ report format and verbally.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability, and a genuine interest in how this work with a desire to find better ways of doing things
- 5S experience or other improvement methodology.
- Solid understanding of health and safety regulations and practices. NEBOSH IOSH an advantage.
Interested Maintenance Engineers who feel are meeting the criteria should forward a CV without delay via this advertisement. If you would like to discuss this Maintenance engineer, job in more detail please contact me Jordan McMaster, now on 02890 323 333 or 07976 985386