Salary: 33-35k plus benefits
My client is a leading, global brand in the FMCG sector. With multiple sites in Ireland, they are a recognised household name. They have a vacancy for an Engineering Technician who will report directly to the Engineering Shift Supervisor and are responsible for:
- Providing engineering support to the production teams.
- Apply knowledge, training and documentation in a logical systematic approach to troubleshoot equipment breakdowns.
- Complete assigned workload and follow-up documentation as required.
- Use initiative and prioritise workload to make sound decisions as required.
- Take ownership of problems and issues to which you are assigned
- Keep relevant colleagues and supervisors and production persons up to date on equipment status as per agreement.
- Follow and put into practice all Engineering and Site Health and Safety, Hygiene, Housekeeping and Environmental policies and procedures.
- Time served as an Electrician or Fitter with relevant qualifications.
- Technical knowledge in the electrical field
- 2 years experience in a similar role.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.