Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Complete maintenance and repairs within target times and without rework following all published procedures and policies
- Carry out the requirements of the planned preventative maintenance program
- Install new machinery and equipment accurately and efficiently, within required timescales
- When required, disseminate knowledge and experience to other Service personnel
- Ensures tool kit meets 'minimum requirements' and personal and Company supplied tooling is maintained to the appropriate standards
- Comply with Company and Government legislation regarding Health & Safety
- Maintain a clean and tidy work area
- Perform daily in depth fault finding, diagnosis and breakdown repairs
- Keep up-to-date maintenance records of all daily activities
- This role incorporates continental shift work
- Time-served electrical and/or mechanical engineer
- NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) in Engineering.
- Proven experience and knowledge of fault finding and repair on automated machinery, electrical control systems, Servo drives, PLC's, mechanical drive systems.
- Must be able to read electrical drawings
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.