Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Maintenance Technician will ensure that all facilities are maintained in optimum condition in order to meet required standards of safety, efficiency and reliability. They will be responsible for undertaking various planned and reactive maintenance tasks and will work as part of the Maintenance Team in a varied and fast paced environment.
- The maintenance, servicing and installation of equipment.
- Contribute to the efficiency of the operation by identifying preventative maintenance tasks for the equipment and maximizing uptime of machinery.
- Compliance with health and safety
- Relevant electrical qualifications
- Technical knowledge in the Mechanical field
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Accountancy & Finance, Engineering, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Manufacturing, Procurement and Sales & Marketing.