We are seeking Maintenance Technician to support our clients dynamic engineering team onsite.
You will lead initiatives across production stream equipment and process to maximise reliability. Continually manage the technical database including all shared learning's from improvements, routines, problem solving, preventative maintenance and autonomous maintenance activities.
- You will resolve equipment failures and carry out planned and unplanned engineering tasks. You will work closely with other teams and functions to improvement reliability and performance of high-speed food processing machinery and systems.
- As a maintenance Technician working within a team, you will ensure that equipment productivity is maximised. You will lead initiatives across production stream equipment and process in order to maximise reliability. Continually manage the technical database including all shared learning's from improvements, routines, problem solving, preventative maintenance and autonomous maintenance activities
- You can join projects groups and work towards engineering improvements and changes to ensure equipment availability. When breakdowns happen, you will fault find and run through a route cause analysis then put together a solution to prevent this in the future.
- Joining the team and business means you would be part of a fast-paced organisation where no one day is the same. Working with some of the top people in the industry with a focus on being open minded and forward looking. The environment is challenging but exciting and comes with opportunities to develop not only upwards but into other functions as well, taking your career to new levels!
Skills & Qualifications
- Relevant time served apprenticeship or third level engineering qualification
- Proven experience in a high volume, highly automated manufacturing environment.
- Specialisation in either mechanical, electrical or automation & control.
- An understanding of the principles and tools of lean manufacturing including 8 Step Practical problem solving.
- You should be capable of making quick valid decisions and enjoy working as part of a solid engineering team.
- Willingness to develop and motivate other team members by sharing professional knowledge and experience.
- To be very structured and disciplined in adherence to standards set.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to a team and build team spirit.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Competent in the Use of Electrical/ Mechanical / Pneumatic & Hydraulic Technical drawings.