Temporary MAM Agent required for a local organisation based in Belfast.
Rate of Pay: £8.77 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Duration: 8 months pending review
- Update and maintain metering and account related data received from Field Services / Metering Contractors / Trade Effluent Team - in adherence to agreed policies and processes. This will include interpreting and producing reports
- Investigate escalated queries relating to complex metering and billing issues - initiating Visit Requests / Meter Maintenance Requests when necessary
- Provide advice to Customer Service teams to help facilitate first time resolution of complex customer contacts
- Schedule and prioritise own work on a daily and weekly basis to optimise achievement of service levels
- Support effective working relationships within CSD Directorate
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above or equivalent, to include English and Math.
- 1 years' experience of working within a regulated, target-focused environment.
- Competent in MS Office applications including MS Excel and Word.
- Experience of producing and interpreting reports.
Please note successful candidate will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Check at a cost of £18.00
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link. These roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.