Temporary MAM Agent required for a large public sector organisation based in Belfast City Centre.
Rate of Pay: £9.07 per hour
Location: Capital House, Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Duration: 3 months pending review
- Update and maintain metering and account related data received from Field Services / Metering Contractors/Trade Effluent Team - in adherence to agreed policies and processes. This will include interpreting and producing reports
- Update NI Water billing system with New Connection Application information, liaising closely with colleagues in Customer Connections Team
- Investigate escalated queries relating to complex metering and billing issues - initiating Visit Requests / Meter Maintenance Requests when necessary
- Provide advice to Customer Service teams to help facilitate first time resolution of complex customer contacts
- Provide tailored account configuration solutions, ensuring compliance with NI Water Billing Policy
- Schedule and prioritise own work on a daily and weekly basis to optimise achievement of service levels
- Engagement with monthly Performance Hub meetings, collating data and providing supplementary analysis
- Support effective working relationships within CSD Directorate
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's Grade C or above or equivalent, to include English and Math's.
- 1 years' experience of working within a regulated, target-focused environment.
- Competent in MS Office applications including MS Excel and Word.
- Experience of producing and interpreting reports.
- Experience in RapidXtra
- Experience in administering Utility account data and charge maintenance
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Basic Access NI Disclosure check at £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.