This highly regarded interior refurbishment firm have been operating in Northern Ireland and beyond for over 30 years.
As a result of sustained growth, Grafton Specialist Recruitment is supporting them to recruit a Management Accountant to operate from their Newry site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join an innovative company in a growing industry. You will ne joining a dynamic finance team within an award winning company which places particular emphasis on Investment in People. In return you will have the chance to develop your skills and experience in a fast paced, energetic environment. If you are interested in finding out more, send your CV to me in confidence.
Under the direction of the Finance Manager and working closely with Curriculum and other College managers:
- Prepare monthly management accounts for budget holders.
- Provide analysis of budget holder management accounts for College monthly management accounts.
- Conduct analytical review and budget variance analysis and making recommendations on corrective actions.
- Participate in the preparation of annual budgets and 3 year financial plans.
- Provide appropriate statistical and ratio analysis to assist with the interpretation of financial results.
- Undertake costing analysis as required.
- Assist in the preparation of bids for various projects, contracts and sources of revenue.
- Develop tools, methods and techniques to support Campus Managers in making decisions in respect of curriculum development.
- Provide technical financial and business focused advice and expertise to support Curriculum and other College managers in the decision making process.
- Identify business case requirements and support the development plans covering all aspects required to successfully deliver business cases, including timing, budget and procurement.
- Prepare fully compliant business cases for a range of projects in the correct form and in line with relevant guidance.
- Undertake post project evaluations and complete the necessary reports that examine the outturn of projects and programmes.
- Be responsible for the managing of data within the business case and evaluation process and the safekeeping of such information.
- Deliver written and, oral reports and presentations, suitable for a variety of audiences, to enable managers to understand and inform decisions.
- You will be a fully qualified accountant with membership to one of the professional accounting bodies (ACCA, CIMA, CAI etc.) with a minimum of 3 years experience preparing Management Accounts.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal organizational and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Salary range of £34,750 - £37,750.
- Excellent holiday package.
- Free on-site parking.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.