Our client, a leading manufacturing company are seeking to recruit a Management Accountant to join their existing team, based at their site on the border Co Tyrone / Co Fermanagh
Your role as Management Accountant will involve the following:
- Maintain accurate accounting records, including preparation and posting of journals to General Ledger
- Preparation of accurate monthly management accounts (with minimum assistance from Financial Controller), and assistance in provision of variance analysis to senior management
- Reconciliation of Balance sheet items to supporting records and documentation
- Integration with all departments (sales, despatch, production, etc) to ensure accurate and timely control of the financial impact of transactions impacting stock, rebates, complaints, etc
- Management of Credit Control and Accounts Payable department
- Compiling information for completion of statistical government returns and statutory returns as required
- Preparation of any government grant claims
- Ensure that internal procedures and controls are consistently applied and help develop improved systems (AX and other systems) in a rapidly changing business environment
- Preparation of VAT (both UK & ROI) returns, Aggregate Levy returns and any required Customs declarations within the required deadlines ensuring full reconciliation back to accounting records
- Assisting in the generation of information for annual budgeting process
- Assisting in provision of information to external auditors
- Any other duties and tasks commensurate with the role and/or as required by the FC within your capabilities.
The ideal Management Accountant must have
- Recognised Accountancy qualification with at least 3 years experience within a commercial accounts environment.
- Excellent organisational, analytical and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team in a highly challenging and demanding work environment
- A high degree of proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint).
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail with a focus on accuracy
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm
- Competitive Salary
- The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic working environment, excellent pay and conditions.
- Free parking
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.