|Published||16 days ago|
|Contact email||Dearbhla Mooney|
Base Location: Derry
Basic salary £47k+ £5k bonus
Annual leave - 20days + public holidays (can be flexible here if needed)
Hybrid working - an opportunity to do a day/two after probationary period.
- Monthly management accounts to tight deadlines.
- Detailed financial analysis at depot and group level.
- Weekly Forecasting.
- Statutory accounts.
- Group reporting.
- Financial analysis of potential acquisitions.
- Credit Control.
- Manage administration team.
- Support the General Managers with detailed financial analysis.
- Gross margin analysis by product and customer.
- Tight cost control.
- Internal Audit compliance.
What we Offer:
- Flexible Hybrid Working
- Competitive Salary
Key experiences and skills:
- Be ACA, ACCA, CIMA, or CPA qualified or equivalent
- At least 2 years post qualification experience in industry.
- Strong MS Office skills, especially excel.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes in systems and technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong ability to achieve deadlines.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong diligence.
- Effective time management skills.
- Working both as part of a team and on own initiative with good people skills.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button. #inddeln23