The Role: Our client based in Warrenpoint require a Management Accountant to join their company. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with at least 3 years' experience in the role
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of year end accounts
- Systems improvement
- Implement and improve accounting processes and practices.
- Analytical review and analysis of reports
- Participation in the month, quarter and year-end close
- Preparation of Journal entries
- Preparation of account reconciliation and analysis
- Ensure the accuracy of financial records and reports.
- Prepare financial statements and reports in accordance with established accounting principles and standards.
- Analyze and interpret financial data and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Monitor financial performance and identify areas of concern of opportunities for growth.
- Assist in the preparation of annual budget and forecasts.
- Be capable of working on your own initiative.
- Ability to work methodically and with attention to detail.
- Good communication skills
- Have a good timekeeping and attendance record.
- Have excellent organizational skills.
- Demonstrate a flexible attitude towards assigned tasks.
- Be reliable & committed.
- Have ability to work to deadlines.
- Participate in overtime when required.
- Have the ability to take on new skills.
- Have excellent numerical skills.
- Have a positive approach to continuous improvement processes and techniques
Hours of work: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5pm
Salary: £35-42k per annum (Based on experience)
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.