Management Accountant (Temporary)
This highly regarded interior refurbishment firm have been operating in Northern Ireland and beyond for over 30 years.
As a result of sustained growth, Staffline Specialist Recruitment is supporting them to recruit a Management Accountant to operate from their Newry site on an initial 6 month temporary basis. There is potential for the role to become permanent.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accountant to join an innovative company in a growing industry. You will be joining a dynamic finance team within an award winning company which places particular emphasis on investment in people. If you are interested in finding out more, send your CV to me in confidence.
- Preparation monthly management accounts with variance analysis.
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting processes
- Supporting month end close processes which will include journal preparation and balance sheet reconciliations.
- Year end audit file preparation.
- Providing backup & support to finance team members.
- Preparation & filing of VAT returns.
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
- Ideally suited to someone at the beginning of their professional accountancy career with 0-5 years' experience.
- Recognised accounting qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Strong MS Excel skills.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Previous industry experience.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Experience in working with Sage line 50.
- Experience in the implementation of an ERP system.
- £35k-£40k salary.
- On-site car parking.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.