Credit Union Manager
Our client based in Forkhill in the heart of South Armagh with 4,300 members and £15m in assets are recruiting for a Manager
The Role: Reporting to the Board of Directors the Manager's main responsibilities are to:
Responsibilities: Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Credit Union.
- Lead the 7 employees.
- Drafting and reviewing strategies and policies for Board approval.
- Report regularly to the Board on the performance of the Credit Union.
- Oversee the Credit Union investment portfolio.
- Ensure appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and maintained.
- Utilise IT systems and reports manage day-to-day business activity, and to set and monitor key performance indicators.
- Prepare month end accounts.
- Complete statutory returns to the regulators.
- Act as the Anti-Money Laundering Officer.
- Assist the Board of Directors and Board Committees in the performance of their duties.
- Represent the Credit Union with service providers, regulatory authorities, industry bodies and other Credit Unions.
- A third level business degree and/or relevant professional qualification or experience.
- A minimum of three years' experience working at a senior level in a Credit Union or working in the financial services industry.
- A track record of achievement in a similar role.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Very strong financial and IT skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to work on their own initiative and lead others to achieve agreed objectives.
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.