Manufacturing & Pallet Release Inspector
Working on behalf of my client based in Derry I'm actively recruiting for a Manufacturing & Pallet Release Inspector for an immediate start.
Manufacturing & Pallet Release Inspector - Derry City Area
£8.72 per hour plus 30% shift Allowance = £11.34
Candidates will be responsible for ensuring that finished goods are pallet released for shipment to customers in accordance with the Quality Policy of 'Right First Time Delivered on Time Every Time'. The Manufacturing & Pallet Release Inspector shall assist with continuous improvement in Manufacturing towards World Class Standards and quality performance.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring the safe working practices are always adhered to, including wearing PPE as appropriate. Acquire knowledge of Health & Safety procedures, work instructions, and associated documentation. Comply with all Health and Safety Policies and instructions and actively contribute to Company efforts to promote safe behaviour and safe systems of work.
- Perform random in-process inspection across manufacturing processes
- Perform First Piece approval when required
- Perform Pallet Release
- Escalation of any other Quality Exceptions to Shift Quality Lead
- Raising Quality alerts
- Labelling of suspect product
- Retrieve Ship to Party for sending Certs
- Retrieve Coating results
- Carry out Particle testing in clean room
- Supports traceability activities when required
- Manage product containment activities
- Retrieving and replacing retain samples as required by Quality/Manufacturing/Process Engineering
Ideal candidates will have a minimum GCSE Maths and English or equivalent with previous manufacturing experience and knowledge of production and quality systems.
An advantage to those with at least 1 years experience within a similar role.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Staffline Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.