Manufacturing Engineer (Contract)
Location - Belfast, Northern Ireland
Salary: Highly Competitive
Staffline Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer based in Belfast.
- Lead the introduction of new products and processes
- Identify, define and implement process quality and process design steps in line with Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) requirements
- Identify, purchase and co-ordinate the installation of tooling, equipment, machinery and capital expenditure projects
- Ensure that Design for Manufacture and Assembly principles are applied through the product development process
- Interface with the product group(s) & customer representatives to ensure the customer's technical requirements are translated into the manufacturing processes
- Ensure new product and process implementations meet safety requirements
- Ensure accurate new product costing through Bill of Materials (BOM) and routing accuracy
- Co-ordinate and implement complex engineering changes
- Conduct problem solving and hold Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) investigations.
- A degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical or Electrical engineering with relevant manufacturing experience. (Those candidates with lesser or no qualifications may be considered however should have considerably more relevant manufacturing engineering experience)
- Relevant experience may include:
- Introducing new products into a manufacturing environment
- The ability to read engineering drawings
- Project management experience; with the introduction of new products and complex engineering changes
- Successful candidates will be computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Experience and knowledge of Six sigma, Lean Manufacturing practices and/or APQP
- Experience of SAP or another MRP/ERP system.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland