Job Title: Manufacturing Engineer
Duration: 6 months with potential extension
Flexible working arrangements will be considered for this role
Due to increased business requirements Srtaffline are working with a superb company who have a vacancy for a Manufacturing Engineer.
- Lead the introduction of new products and processes
- Identify, define and implement process quality and process design steps in line with Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) requirements
- Identify, purchase and co-ordinate the installation of tooling, equipment, machinery and capital expenditure projects
- Ensure that Design for Manufacture and Assembly principles are applied through the product development process
- Interface with the product group(s) & customer representatives to ensure the customer's technical requirements are translated into the manufacturing processes
- Ensure new product and process implementations meet safety requirements
- Ensure accurate new product costing through Bill of Materials (BOM) and routing accuracy
- Co-ordinate and implement complex engineering changes
- Conduct problem solving and hold Root Cause Corrective Action (RCCA) investigations.
- A degree in Manufacturing, Mechanical or Electrical engineering with relevant manufacturing experience. (Those candidates with lesser or no qualifications may be considered however should have considerably more relevant manufacturing engineering experience)
- Relevant experience may include:
- Introducing new products into a manufacturing environment
- The ability to read engineering drawings
- Project management experience; with the introduction of new products and complex engineering changes
- Successful candidates will be computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Experience and knowledge of Six sigma, Lean Manufacturing practices and/or APQP
- Experience of SAP or another MRP/ERP system.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 02890 323333 EXT: 410
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.