Staffline Ireland is currently looking for a Manufacturing Engineer. Our client is an innovative medical device company based in Galway and due to exciting growth they now have an immediate requirement for a Manufacturing Engineer. The ideal candidate will be responsible for supporting manufacturing with all process, product related engineering for maximizing efficiencies throughout the plant.
- Support manufacturing in the resolution of manufacturing issues and provide manufacturing with tools and engineering support to implement new products into production and in the resolution of manufacturing issues.
- Develop innovative solutions to complex engineering and manufacturing production problems.
- Applies Lean manufacturing techniques to continuously improve cycle times and process flows. Identifies, and supports the execution of improvement efforts or reduce waste in all manufacturing and business processes.
- Lead process functions to determine product flow through the manufacturing cell by use of current engineering and continuous improvement techniques.
- Analyse and resolve basic Manufacturing and Compliance issues (e.g., CAPA, non-conformances, audit observations)
- Establish resource requirements and material flow using industrial engineering techniques and internal company standards.
- Analyse various product structures and processes to eliminate inefficiencies and reduce manufacturing costs.
- Planning, budgeting, and leading of continuous improvement process-based projects.
- To generate a high standard of written documentation.
- Using relevant software to create drawings of fixtures, tooling and production aids as required.
- Liaise with external vendors, seek quotes, and manage timelines for the receipt of goods and services.
- Bachelor's degree or Masters in an Engineering discipline or equivalent.
- The ideal candidate will have 3+ years experience in a Medical device or similar industry.
- Good computer skills in usage of MS Office Suite including MS Project; CAD, experience preferred.
- Basic understanding of statistical techniques
- Previous experience working with lab/industrial equipment preferred
- Good critical thinking skills, with a proven background in problem solving.
- Good understanding of processes and equipment used in assigned work
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels, and works well in a team setting.
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Adhere to all Environmental, Health and Safety rules and requirements, to provide a safe working environment for themselves and others.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact 091423293 or email email@example.com or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button