Our client established in 1996 is a leading manufacturing company in its field, growing from strength to strength; they are seeking to recruit a Manufacturing Engineer to join their existing team at their site in Cookstown, Co Tyrone.
As the Manufacturing Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Process specialist to key pieces of automated welding and assembly equipment
- New product introduction within an automated manufacturing process
- Lead and participate in team based structured problem solving end process improvement activities
The successful Manufacturing Engineer must have:
- Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing Engineering or other associated disciplines with minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Candidates with a HND/Level 5 in engineering with minimum 5 years relevant experience may also be considered
- Preference will be given to those displaying specific experience of: welding process development and quality control, Robot programming for welding and automation, and Lean Techniques
- Enthusiasm, self motivation and strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and technical drawing packages
- Excellent Salary
- Free parking
- Paid Holidays
- Life assurance
- Various schemes
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.