Grafton are working with a superb company seeking an energetic, proactive and flexible manager, who will be responsible for assisting this company to the next level.
- Manage and coach teams
- Ensure health & safety, quality and environmental matters / KPI's are reached through the immediate challenge of any unsafe behaviours / observations and ensure appropriate processes are followed and completed.
- Complete near miss/accident investigations with rigour and urgency
- Identify opportunities for training and development and help coordinate this in line with agreed plans
- Undertake Bi-Annual appraisals and HR procedures/disciplinary / investigations when required
- Coordinate with Maintenance Team in response to any breakdowns on-site and escalate as required
- Coordinate with Maintenance Team with respect to PPM schedule adherence
- Ensure all tool changes are reviewed in detail and investigations conducted into any substandard performance
- Prioritise resources of multiple cells and support functions to ensure customer demands are met in line with business priorities.
- Initiate, contribute to and co-ordinate business Improvement projects
- 3 years manufacturing management experience
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.