Location: County Down
Grafton Specialist team are delighted to be working with a manufacturing company who are seeking a Production Manager who will be responsible for ensuring that the quality and orders leaving the factory meet and exceed customer requirements.
- Managing the production processes, drawing up production schedules.
- Ensuring that the production is cost effective.
- Ensuring the correct selection, and maintenance of production equipment and materials
- Ensuring that materials are available as required.
- Ensuring the efficient use of sub-contractors
- Work as a team with other managers to ensure implementation of company targets, policies and goals
- Maintaining good maintenance records for all key machinery so that costs can be monitored.
- Estimating production costs, and helping establish and working to agreed quality standards.
- 3 years supervisory or production manager experience
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.