Location: West Meath
Staffline are excited to be accepting applications for our client, who has a reputation for world class manufacturing quality within their industry. We are looking for dedicated, ambitious and driven individuals to join their high-performance team within the production function.
- The successful candidates will work as part of the factory's energetic Production Line working to targets on a daily and weekly basis.
- The client offers a 1-day induction where you will be taken around the factory to understand how they operate and what makes them successful.
- After the induction the clients excellent training team will start training to ensure you are skilled in all key areas in Production.
The client believes in investing in the training of its staff ensuring a productive skilled environment producing a high-quality product.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Duties will vary based on production area EG: Polishing, Pressing, Spraying
- Responsible for delivering as part of production line
- Update inventory records and paperwork as required
- Product Inspections
- General upkeep and tidying of workstation
- Adhere to all health and safety policies and procedures
- Manual Handling certification is essential
- Warehouse experience is desirable
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent