General Operatives required for Dungannon, Co. Tyrone.
Shift Pattern: 4 Day working week : 48 hours rotating
Week 1 = Monday - Thursday 7am-7pm
Week 2 = Monday - Thursday/ Friday 7pm-7am
Off every weekend.
Remuneration: £11 PER HOUR
- Manufacture of Plastic Drainage Pipes.
- General Production Duties.
- Manual handling of the finished products.
- Good level of English essential.
- Keeping the work area clear and tidy.
- Adhering to Company Health & Safety Procedures.
- Forklift License beneficial but not essential.
- Means of personal transport essential due to the rural setting of the manufacturing plant.
- In house and external training provided to allow you to advance your career in the plastic extrusion market.
- Opportunity to secure a full-time role after a short probation period.
- The Company is very successful and is growing on a year on year basis.
- Company pension Scheme.
- Overtime available but not mandatory.
- Family Company which prides itself in family values.
Please contact Noeline McNamee on 02866323300 ext 345
Or email Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.