Location: County Down
Hours of work:3 shift pattern (6am-2pm , 2pm - 10pm and 10pm - 6am)
Grafton are working with a superb company who are seeking a manufacturing supervisor who will assist in managing a team in order to comply, support and ensure core values and results are adhered to.
- Maximise output and efficiency while looking for opportunities to drive improvements.
- Coordinate and plan the smooth running of the department.
- Supervise a team of operators ensuring that production goals and targets are met.
- Adhere to the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice ensuring product is manufactured within the defined parameters of the Quality Management System.
- Manage one shift on various shift rotations, which may include but is not limited to three shift patterns or four shift continental style shift patterns.
- Ensure training has been received in relation to specific duties.
- A degree or third level qualification in Pharmacy, Science, Engineering or Mathematics (or a closely related area) or 4 years relevant manufacturing experience.
- Technical experience in a related manufacturing environment.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Glenda at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across;
Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement & Medical/Healthcare.