The LYCRA Company
The execution of tasks within Operations including:
- Operating and managing a wide range of equipment and technology as part of a production focused team.
- Maintaining the operation within given specifications, using computer-based control systems and responding to process variance.
- Validating quality requirements.
- Maintaining a high standard of equipment and work area cleanliness.
- 5 GCSE's at minimum grade 'C' (or equivalent) which must include English and Maths.
- Demonstrated experience of applying critical thinking/analytical skills to define and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a safe and compliant manner by following all policies and practices.
- Strong team-working skills, with ability to apply initiative and flexibility to meet business needs.
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Successful applicants, who must be 18 years of age or over by 1st September 2021, will normally be required to work full rotating 12-hour shift patterns (nights and days), averaging 42 hours per week.
- Previous 12 months' relevant production experience.
- Have completed a Modern Engineering Apprenticeship or HNC in an engineering/science related discipline, or equivalent.
- A GCSE in a Science-based subject at minimum grade C (or equivalent). The above criteria may be further enhanced to shortlist for interview.
We offer a competitive salary starting at £27,507 (inclusive of shift allowance) for entry level Technician roles and the opportunity for future advancement to higher paid Tiers. Other benefits also include:
- Career Progression - with the potential to earn up to £34,812 (inclusive of shift allowance) as a shift technician and £38,615 (inclusive of shift allowance) as a Lead Technician on shifts when the opportunities arise.
- BUPA Health Insurance membership.
- Competitive contributory Pension Scheme.
- Potential for Performance Pay through our variable compensation program
- Opportunities to increase your earnings through our overtime scheme including 150% pay and 200% pay. *
- Free Car Parking.
- Death in Service benefit.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- 28 days paid holidays.
- "Employee Referral" cash bonus scheme for referring a successful candidate in the future.
Feel free to contact Staffline on 028 2564 2699 to further discuss this opportunity.