Location: Maydown, Londonderry
The execution of both routine and complex tasks within Operations including:
- Operating and managing a wide range of equipment and technology as part of a production focused
- Maintaining the operation within given specifications, using computer-based control systems and responding to process
- Validating quality
- Maintaining a high standard of equipment and work area cleanliness.
- 5 GCSE's at minimum grade 'C' (or equivalent) which must include
- Demonstrated experience of applying critical thinking/analytical skills to define and resolve
- Demonstrated ability to work in a safe and compliant manner by following all policies and
- Strong team-working skills, with ability to apply initiative and flexibility to meet business
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Successful applicants, who must be 18 years of age or over by 25th April 2022, will normally be required to work full rotating 12-hour shift patterns (nights and days), averaging 42 hours per
- Previous 12 months' relevant production
- Have completed a Modern Engineering Apprenticeship or HNC in an engineering/science related discipline, or
- A GCSE in a Science-based subject at minimum grade C (or equivalent).
The above criteria may be further enhanced to shortlist for interview.