Staffline Recruitment is working in partnership with the LYCRA Company Ltd. An established manufacturing company located in Maydown part of L'Derry.
The LYCRA Company produces exceptional fibre and technology solutions for the gobal apparel and hygiene industries. Due to continuted success, they have full time PERMANENT opportunities for Manufacturing Technicians to join their production team.
Salary £29590 per annum
42 hour working week (Day & Night shift patterns)
Must be over 18 yrs of age
- Career Progression - with the potential to earn up to £37,406 (inclusive of shift allowance) as a shift technician and £40,950 (inclusive of shift allowance) as a Lead Technician on shifts when the opportunities arise.
- BUPA Health Insurance membership.
- Competitive contributory Pension Scheme.
- Potential for Performance Pay through our variable compensation program
- Opportunities to increase your earnings through our overtime scheme including 150% pay and 200% pay.
- Free Car Parking.
- Death in Service benefit.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- 28 days paid holidays.
- "Employee Referral" cash bonus scheme for referring a successful candidate in the future.
- Operating and managing a wide range of equipment and technology as part of a production focused team.
- Maintaining the operation within given specifications, using computer-based control systems and responding to process variance.
- Validating quality requirements.
- Maintaining a high standard of equipment and work area cleanliness.
- 5 GCSE's at minimum grade 'C' (or equivalent) which must include English.
- Demonstrated experience of applying critical thinking/analytical skills to define and resolve problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a safe and compliant manner by following all policies and practices.
- Strong team-working skills, with ability to apply initiative and flexibility to meet business needs.
- Excellent planning, organisation and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Successful applicants, who must be 18 years of age or over by 6th February 2023, will normally be required to work full rotating 12-hour shift patterns (nights and days), averaging 42 hours per week.
To apply for these roles and to find out more call Katrina at Staffline 02825642699