Marketing and Communications Executive
Marketing and Communications Executive
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Marketing and Communications Executive on behalf of a rural organisation. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer the Marketing and Communications Executive will cover elements of marketing and communications and have a strong flair for social media.
- Management of the Social Media accounts - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat.
- Plan, create and publish original, high quality, creative, and visual content; including photos, gifs, videos, and interviews, using the latest software and apps such as Boomerang.
- Maintain an active presence across the social media platforms in line with current trends.
- Develop a content planner and create a regular publishing schedule using relevant software tools.
- Monitor social media trends and analytics to measure and improve marketing and communication activities.
- Draft and issue press releases on news, competitions, reports, events, sponsorship news, AGM, etc.
- Act as the liaison point for press queries.
- Develop good relationships with journalists and editors, and liaise with them to generate positive coverage.
- Identify media opportunities to generate positive PR for the organisation and sponsors.
- Development of a photo library for use in online and offline communications.
- Content management of the website.
- Provide links on social media platforms to the website to increase traffic.
- Monitor google analytics to measure relevant data.
- Develop good relationships with current sponsors.
- Source and secure new sponsorship.
- Assist with the planning, organisation and execution of events, such as the Balmoral Show.
- Manage the relationship with external design company. Act as liaison point for briefing, design, proofing, approvals quotes, and invoicing.
- Appoint and work with third party suppliers for outsourced work.
- Act as a brand ambassador for the organisation; represent the brand in person at events and online.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Third level qualification and a minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role OR Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Experience of producing high quality and effective content
- Experience in successfully managing social media channels
- Experience of writing engaging copy for a range of channels
- Experience in drafting and issuing press releases
- Experience in taking high quality photographs and videos
- Experience of content managing a website
- Experience of sourcing and securing sponsors
- Experience of developing and maintaining good working campaigns relationships with media, sponsors and partners
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT skills with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle for business use
- CIM / CIPR membership or equivalent
- IDM Professional Qualification
- Digital Marketing Diploma
- Development of a Marketing and Communications Strategy
- Development of a Social Media Strategy
- Event management
- Evaluation of marketing activity / and audiences
- Using Design applications such as Canva
- Using Photo / Video editing software
The successful Marketing and Communications Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus paid mileage, pension scheme, personal development and finish early on a Friday.
The Marketing and Communications Executive role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.