Marketing and Communications Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting on behalf of a leading energy company for a Marketing and Communications Manager. The Marketing and Communications Manager will lead the implementation of corporate communication and consumer marketing activations, which will support stakeholder engagement, sales and brand objectives and the delivery of responsible business activities across the business.
- Managing and executing the marketing plan in line with the marketing objectives and strategy defined by the business and within the agreed budget allocation
- Responsible for budget control on a per project basis and maximising costs savings with suppliers and other 3rd parties
- Managing the leads generation process through the most appropriate and cost-effective marketing channels in the domestic owner occupier sector
- Principal management and execution of the direct marketing activity for the owner occupier sector to leverage leads levels and cost effectiveness
- Managing the alignment of the marketing function with the retail operation function to ensure synergy in the overall marketing mix to prospective owner-occupier acquisition
- Manage and oversee the development of the company's website
- Management and implementation of the digital marketing strategy to stimulate new interest and drive traffic to the website and maximise conversion potential
- Managing supplier relationships to deliver cost effective creative solutions to the marketing proposition
- Provide marketing information statistics and support information in relation to activities executed
- Management of market research to enhance the overall understanding of target markets and inform communication strategy
- Organise exhibition displays and major launch activities as required in order to support and develop the marketing strategy
- Any other duties role may involve
- 3 years' experience working in a MARCOMS role
- Degree/Equivalent in marketing, communications, public relations or related business discipline
- Experience of effectively communicating with a broad spectrum of stakeholders to include business, community and political stakeholders
- Experience of budget management and the delivery of cost-effective communication solutions
- Ability to demonstrate sound creative judgement
- Experience of effectively managing external communications in the development of effective creative solutions
- Experience of working in a small flexible marketing/communications department
- Strong analytical and project management skills
The successful Marketing and Communications Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £32,000 depending on experience plus bonus.
The Marketing and Communications Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.