Marketing and Communications Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Marketing and Communications Manager on behalf of a leading Building Services provider. The Marketing and Communications Manager will support the growing Business Development and Sales teams. The Marketing and Communications Manager will manage the existing day-to-day marketing functions of the company, while identifying new opportunities for raising the profile and brand of the company.
- Content creation, development and copywriting for company marketing and communications channels, both digital and print, to include, but not limited to: company brochures; project case studies; news articles, press releases; website content and LinkedIn posts.
- Day-to-day management and updating of company websites and LinkedIn pages to include approval of new content created and monitoring of metrics for online channels.
- Oversee and manage the capture and storage of photo and video content of ongoing projects (within our offsite fabrication facilities) and of completed projects (prior to dispatch to site and following onsite install) for use in marketing campaigns and promotional material.
- Review and streamline company presentations and brochures to ensure they are up to date and in line with our current market offerings.
- Identify new opportunities for raising the profile and developing the brand.
- Manage external event planning to include associated internal and external communication and external event marketing.
- Manage the attendance at and promotion of awards in which the company have been shortlisted.
- Management of annual marketing budget to include quarterly reporting on marketing activity, marketing spend and marketing road map/growth plan.
- Engage with internal Social Committee and assist with developing ideas and organisation of team building events throughout the course of the year.
- Engage with internal Health and Wellbeing Committee to generate relevant data for the Company newsletter and organise activities that promote the company core values both internally and externally.
- Any other duties deemed necessary by Management.
- Third level qualification in a marketing or communications discipline or can demonstrate an equivalent level of experience
- 2 years' experience in heading up a Marketing or Communications role
- Demonstrated experience of content development for creation of digital and print marketing material
- Demonstrated experience of website and LinkedIn content management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong IT skills including proficiency in Microsoft Packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Demonstrate experience in the handling of media relations, including the writing of press releases
- 5 years relevant experience
- Experience of using Google and LinkedIn Analytics
The successful Marketing and Communications Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing and Communications Manager role will be based in County Down.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.