Marketing and Communications Manager
Marketing and Communications Manager
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Marketing and Communications Manager for a market leading construction company. The Marketing and Communications Manager will develop, implement, maintain, and monitor the effectiveness of, marketing, public relations and stakeholder communications in Ireland, consistent with company strategies.
- Promote strong profiles and brand awareness of the businesses in Ireland, reinforcing familiarity with the full range of products and services;
- Develop a communications programme to support key objectives of the businesses in areas including, but not limited to: marketing, sales, recruitment, CSR, operations, finance and health & safety;
- Gather and make effective use of relevant market intelligence and associated information to support new business development;
- Gather, measure and review customer satisfaction levels. Promote and measure effectiveness of customer improvement initiatives;
- Manage information requests from external sources;
- Devise an effective media relations strategy to promote and raise the profile of the businesses in the Irish media;
- Ensure that the businesses have coherent and effective social media strategies and that they are implemented and maintained effectively;
- Build brand awareness in support of the strategic objectives of the businesses, including recognition as a "preferred employer" with a reputation for product and service quality, delivery and value;
- Devise and manage a practical and effective communications programme that supports the business objectives, whilst making effective use of tactical opportunities;
- Identify and gather key market and sales data that support the objectives of the businesses;
- Develop sustainable relationships with both internal and external stakeholders;
- Ensure that all functional areas of the businesses are aligned and familiar with the agreed communications programme and that appropriate spokespeople are identified and regularly briefed;
- Ensure that all communications activity is fully aligned with the Group's communications strategy.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 5 years proven and demonstrable experience in a similar role, where you have provided strategic advice, vision, and leadership in marketing and communications to ensure the organisation's strategic objectives were met.
- Extensive experience with expertise in multiple discipline areas including media relations, brand management, digital content development, marketing, internal communication management, and event management
- Proven track record of leading successful communications projects including planning, execution, and evaluation.
- Experience of managing corporate social media and digital platforms for effective public relations and media purposes.
- First class writing skills and attention to detail is key to this role, with the capacity to write concisely, accurately, and quickly. This role requires an exceptional level of writing, editorial and project management expertise.
- Experience of using data analysis, metrics, and insight to inform, evaluate and plan marketing and communication activities effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to network, build relationships and engage effectively with, and influence, stakeholders at all levels of seniority.
- Proven ability to deal with multiple demands and competing priorities to tight deadlines.
- A positive and enthusiastic team player who works collaboratively with other members of Senior Management Teams.
- A third-level degree or relevant post-graduate qualification in communications, journalism, public relations, marketing, or relevant business-related discipline is essential.
The successful Marketing and Communications Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing and Communications Manager role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.