The Client: The Client is an innovative environmental, engineering, manufacturing and servicing business working on solutions to environmental food waste problems
- Supporting the director in carrying out various strategies and tasks.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting marketing data.
- Helping maintain client relationships.
- Focusing on e-commerce
- Social media
- Trade show literature & displays
- Supporting sales staff with supplemental material to assist in presentations and sales meetings.
Hours of work: 40 hrs per week
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field
- At least 2 years' previous marketing experience including Social Media
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in customer service & developing client relationships
- Able to demonstrate creativity to solve problems & perform tasks
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression with training on the best machines, equipment and new technologies
- Private Health Insurance for the Successful Applicant, Partner and Children (T's & C's Apply)
- 30 Days Paid Holidays p.a.
- Group Death in service benefit
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.