Marketing Campaigns Specialist
Marketing Campaigns Specialist
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting for a Marketing Campaigns Specialist on behalf of a leading energy provider. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the marketing team of one of Northern Ireland's Top 100 companies. The Marketing Campaigns Specialist will support and own the end-to-end project management of a variety of Through-The-Line advertising campaigns for the company from inception to completion, ensuring integration with all other business divisions and key stakeholders.
- Under the guidance of the Marketing Manager develop media and messaging strategies across advertising channels (including TV, Outdoor, Press, Digital, Social and Radio, Direct Mail, Digital Marketing).
- Work with a range of departments across the business and external agencies to help produce insight driven national campaigns.
- Manage campaigns from brief through creative development to implementation, including results management and analysis, adhering to agreed process flow structures.
- Monitor and report on the performance of campaigns, websites and social media through analytic software including Google Analytics, email analytics and website CMS.
- Day-to-day management of media planning and creative agencies on a campaign delivery basis.
- Liaison with wider marketing team to coordinate integrated and amplified campaigns (in particular with the customer, engineers, installers, marketing and business teams), adhering to overall brand look and feel.
- Ensure the online customer experience is fully integrated with the main campaign.
- Develop campaign KPIs to measure the impact of campaigns, being able to react quickly to change once activity is in market.
- Coordinate the evaluation of all activity post-campaign, liaising with teams across the business to provide up-to-date results and information.
- Actively seek out opportunities for innovation, process improvement and entrepreneurial development of the brand.
- Stay up to date with advertising trends and innovation, ensuring the marketing team is kept abreast of the latest developments, in conjunction with the creative and media agencies.
- Ensure all campaigns have been approved by legal and product teams prior to campaign launch.
- Keep key stakeholders involved and informed throughout the campaign management process, chairing meetings with the wider project team where appropriate.
- 5 years relevant marketing campaign experience including media analysis tools (NMR, RAJAR etc.)
- 3rd level marketing related qualification
- Experience in developing and managing market research - qualitative and quantitave
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and competent copywriter with sound working knowledge of ASA/CAP guidelines
- Strong commercial acumen - analytical skills, strategic and creative thinker
- Highly motivated with ability to work on own initiative and to prioritise workload
- Highly developed, demonstrated teamwork skills and ability to coordinate and manage direct and indirect staff (internal and external)
- Experience managing external agencies including advertising, videography, data, digital and social agencies.
- Full UK driving licence
- Experience of managing a communications and media plan, proven track record in delivering results according to targets
- Media buying experience with strong negotiation skills
- A deep understanding of marketing (and specifically advertising) principles
- Strong digital and social acumen
- Ability to analyse and interrogate media plans
- Significant budgetary and financial management skills
- Excellent communicator and influencer
- Good time management skills, used to keeping to deadlines with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organisation skills with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills to build strong working relationships and manage multiple stakeholders
- Digital Marketing Qualification
The successful Marketing Campaigns Specialist will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 - 35,000 depending on experience.
The Marketing Campaigns Specialist role will be based in Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland