Marketing Communications Specialist
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Marketing Communications Specialist on behalf of one of NI's leading energy providers. The Marketing Communications Specialist will plan, create and develop a marketing communication strategy that delivers against company objectives, brand vision and allows business targets to be hit. The Marketing Communications Specialist will have direct responsibility for steering the company's communication strategy ensuring integration with all other business divisions and key stakeholders.
- Under the guidance of the Marketing Manager, develop a Communication and PR strategy that will extend across all marketing channels (including TV, Outdoor, Press, Digital, Social and Radio, Direct Mail, Digital Marketing).
- Implement the overall corporate communications plan (external and internal) in order to raise brand awareness among all stakeholders. Ensure all communications are timely and professional.
- Work with a range of departments across the business and external agencies to help produce insight driven national communication messages.
- Ensure all customer and stakeholder communications are written in the company's brand tone and portrays the corporate values and fully substantiated.
- Develop communication KPIs to measure impact. Amplify opportunities for positive PR and drive employees share of voice through proper corporate communications.
- Oversee and help manage the communications budget.
- Evaluate current internal and external communications and adapt in light of current external factors.
- Actively seek out opportunities for innovation, process improvement and entrepreneurial development of the brand.
- Stay up to date with energy trends, marketing trends and innovation, ensuring the marketing team is kept abreast of the latest developments.
- Help develop marketing and brand campaigns from brief through creative development, to implementation, to include media planning and buying.
- Manage market research and develop campaign messaging based on actual findings.
- Responsible for the production of company publications, print and audio visual materials.
- Manage client and installer relationships.
- Reporting on media coverage both online and offline.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Demonstrable evidence of working in highly creative, dynamic marketing environment
- Proven track record of planning and delivering a wide range of projects from brief through concept to delivery, particularly to tight deadlines and budget
- Experience in developing and managing market research - qualitative and quantitative
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills and competent copywriter with sound working knowledge of ASA / CAP guidelines
- 3rd level marketing related qualification + 5+ years relevant marketing campaign experience including media analysis tools (NMR, RAJAR etc.)
- Experience of managing a communications and media plan, + media buying experience
- Digital Marketing Qualification
- Experience of using Indesign, Canva, Hootsuite, Mailchimp etc.
The successful Marketing Communications Specialist will enjoy a competitive salary circa £26,000 depending on experience plus, pension, parking and health insurance.
The Marketing Communications Specialist role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.