Marketing Content Executive
Marketing Content Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for a Marketing Content Executive. This is an exciting opportunity to work as part of a growing business that is prepared to invest in your future. The Marketing Content Executive will be responsible for creating exciting and engaging content for traditional and digital channels to support brand engagement and awareness.
- Implement the content marketing strategy for all company brands across digital and traditional platforms.
- Ownership and responsibility for creative content creation, writing and analysing of content.
- Copy writing for a variety of traditional and digital marketing platforms and channels aligned to brand guidelines.
- Create and adapt marketing content and material for various marketing channels to optimise customer engagement and retention.
- Write case studies and articles using technical information and adapting this information to suit various audiences.
- Design and create high quality brand collateral to include marketing brochures and flyers for a variety of audiences, products and brands.
- Gather and write creative content for internal communications and brand awareness.
- Work with your marketing colleagues to ensure content is optimised for each marketing channel to ensure maximum engagement and lead generation.
- Act as a brand champion for the company brand to ensure brand guidelines are relevant, maintained and developed throughout the company.
- Support the marketing team with general marketing activities and initiatives.
- Any other duties role may involve
- 3rd level qualification in a business-related discipline with marketing as a major component
- Demonstrated knowledge of writing creative content to engage customers
- 3 years recent experience working in a marketing role
- Proven experience of creating written copy for both traditional and digital channels
- Experience of creating visually appealing content for marketing channels
- Demonstrate the ability to use metrics to optimise content
- Ability to translate technical information for different audience types
- Experience of creating content for various customer types
- Market lead generation
- Ability to use Adobe Premiere Pro
- Ability to use Photoshop and Adobe Indesign.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Evidence of business awareness/ commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated commitment to continued professional development
The successful Marketing Content Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 - 30,000 depending on experience.
The Marketing Content Executive role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland