Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Marketing Coordinator on behalf of a global manufacturing company. The Marketing Coordinator will ensure the provision of continuous, dynamic and effective marketing support for the brand. The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Marketing Manager to achieve a fully integrated approach to marketing the brand.
- Support the development and delivery of the annual brand plan and budgets.
- To support the implementation and delivery of fully integrated marketing campaigns to timescale and within specified budget, including:
- Copy Writing - confidently write copy for a mix of marketing channels and audiences;
- Graphics Development - briefing of graphics on required elements;
- Video and CGI - agreeing brief, developing storyboard and script, overseeing production and editing;
- Technical and Promotional Literature - agreeing brief, organising copy both writing it and sourcing, organising photography, overseeing design, production and distribution;
- Advertising - agreeing message, organising and approving design, agreeing placement;
- PR - agreeing tactics, organising copy, liaising with PR consultant;
- Events - organising event and exhibition attendance and displays;
- Point of Sale - agreeing format and message, organising and approving design, production and distribution;
- Social Media - agreeing and setting up appropriate social channels, agreeing and organising messaging/content;
- Merchandise Management - responsible for stock management including the order and dispatch of merchandise to support internal teams and events.
- Case Studies - Identifying project specific case studies and build the photography and video portfolio for promotional purposes.
- Brand Portals - Updating and monitoring external portals where the brand is features to ensure information is up to date.
- Email marketing - plan and co-ordinate e-alert activity.
- Support the content development and maintenance of content on the website.
- Proactively support process improvement, by creating templates, workflow documents and support the team to continuously improve ways of working.
- Continue to identify project specific case studies and to build the photography and video portfolio.
- Report on marketing activity and support the marketing manager by providing monthly information.
- Provide effective day to day marketing support for sales teams, agents, distributors and customers.
- Responsible for the effective use of CRM to enhance customer and consumer communications.
- Ensure the effective communication of planned marketing activity.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Business degree and CIM Diploma in Marketing OR Marketing degree OR Equivalent experience
- Preferably 2 years' experience in a marketing role.
- Co-ordinating campaign activity from conceptual ideas.
- Supporting the planning, development and delivery of fully integrated results driven marketing campaigns which include experience in at least 5 of the following areas:
- Copy Writing - developing copy for multiple channels including internal, email and promotional literature etc.
- Video Production - agreeing brief, developing storyboard and script, overseeing production and editing.
- Technical Literature production - agreeing brief, copy writing, organising photography, overseeing design, production and distribution;
- Advertising campaigns - agreeing message, organising and approving design, agreeing media schedule;
- Direct Mail - database management, production of mailing materials, organising fulfilment;
- PR - agreeing campaigns, organising copy, liaising with PR consultant;
- Events and Exhibitions - organising exhibition attendance and exhibition displays;
- Social Media - setting up appropriate social channels, agreeing and organising messaging/content (Linked-in, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest/Instagram)
- Website - planning and implementing ongoing web content development through a content management solution.
- Email marketing - planning and implementing targeted e-alerts using email marketing software.
- Merchandise management - stock management, order and dispatch of merchandise to support internal teams and events.
- Digital Marketing Qualification
The successful Marketing Coordinator will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing Coordinator role will be based in County Tyrone with the option of hybrid working.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.