Marketing Database Executive
Marketing Database Executive
Grafton Sales and Marketing are recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for a Marketing Database Executive. This is a newly created role as part of the company's strategic investment to having an award winning, world class marketing team. The Marketing Database Executive will be responsible for creating engaging email campaigns and mapping customer journeys in conjunction with digital platforms to generate quality leads and support the sales teams in winning new business.
- Manage company's sales and marketing database, analysing this data to develop insights and make recommendations based on the data.
- Plan, co-ordinate and implement lead generation activities and campaigns in conjunction with company's content marketing strategy.
- CRM and lead management related to marketing activities which includes elevation of leads, ownership of best practice and management of lead sources.
- Develop and map customer journeys with clear communication plans to convert opportunities and maximise lead generation.
- Create and design email campaigns with engaging content in line with brand and product management.
- Conduct market research across each market segment to monitor, analyse and report on trends and opportunities, both current and future whilst monitoring customer and competitor activity. Analyse this data, develop insights and make recommendations based on the research.
- Monitor, cleanse and input data daily, to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the customer database.
- Drive awareness of the CRM activity with key stakeholders and develop initiatives to improve the data captured.
- Develop strong relationships with the sales teams to provide dynamic support and tailored activities to maximise individual opportunities.
- Support the marketing team with general marketing activities and initiatives.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 3rd level qualification in a business-related discipline with marketing as a major component
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective email campaigns and lead generation techniques
- 3 years recent experience working in a marketing role
- Proven experience of implementing and co-ordinating digital marketing campaigns
- Experience of creating and optimising email campaigns
- Demonstrate a working understanding of email metrics and how to effectively implement them
- Track record of mapping customer journeys across multiple digital platforms
- Experience of using email marketing tools
- Experience of market lead generation
- Ability to maintain, mine and analysis databases
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving abilities
- Evidence of business awareness/ commercial acumen
- Computer literate with strong MS Office skills
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated commitment to continued professional development
The successful Marketing Database Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 - 30,000 depending on experience.
The Marketing Database Executive role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland