Grafton Sales and Marketing are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for a Marketing Executive. The Marketing Executive will play a key role within a busy Marketing department by being a Brand Ambassador, promoting, growing and developing company brands through creativity, panning and communication.
- Work closely with the Marketing Managers in the creation and implementation of critical timelines for all product launches.
- Plan and drive marketing projects through from concept to launch, carrying out detailed market and product research, continually analysing progress within set timeframes and creating detailed communication plans.
- Maintain a highly proactive approach to spotting opportunities where Marketing can improve commercial performance.
- Liaise with and influence key stakeholders in a busy environment.
- Production, copy writing & proof reading of advertising, marketing brochures, price books, sales kits or other promotional materials and their distribution when required, including copy writing and print management.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends to maintain and implement social media campaigns.
- Website development, content creation and management, updating company's social networking profiles and timely updating as required.
- Work with customers to create bespoke marketing material and showroom displays.
- Proactively promote brands within company and gain a good understanding of the UK, Irish and European blind trade.
- Liaise with and support Area Sales Managers.
- Carry out general departmental administration duties.
- Degree qualification in Marketing or business related subject
- Minimum of 5 GCSE passes at grades C or above including English and Maths, or equivalent
- 3 years' experience of working in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience of working on simultaneous marketing projects to deadlines
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills to key stakeholders
- Creative and imaginative
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, particularly PowerPoint and Publisher
- Ability drive projects from concept to completion within set timelines
- Analytical mind to research and anaylse reports
- Adaptable and able to prioritise and re-prioritise depending on departmental and company needs
- Graduate Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Degree to have a digital marketing element
- Manipulation of databases for information & research purposes
The successful Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing Executive role will be based in Lisburn.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland