Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Marketing Executive on behalf of a leading financial organisation. This is the ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive to take the next step in their career into a role with greater autonomy and responsibility, with future potential for career progression within a professional organisation.
- Take control of completion of company re-branding and manage the website accordingly
- Creation and implementation of marketing plans
- Management of social media strategies
- Create and deliver relevant and engaging digital content
- Co-ordination of analytics and advertisements
- Management of Google Adverts
- Press releases and branding material
- Any other duties role may involve
- 2 years' experience in a marketing/digital related role.
- 3rd level education in Marketing or Business discipline.
- Experience of managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of design packages e.g. Adobe, Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator.
- A confident, enthusiastic communicator both verbal and written.
- Strong copywriting and proof reading skills.
- High level of organisational skills.
- An enthusiastic self-starter, highly motivated and able to work on own initiative.
The successful Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing Executive role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.