A reserve list may be compiled from responses to this advert for consideration for other roles.
- Degree qualification in Marketing or business-related subject
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of working in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience of working on simultaneous marketing projects to deadlines
- Graduate Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Degree to have a digital marketing element
- Manipulation of databases for information & research purposes
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills
- Creative and imaginative
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, particularly PowerPoint and Publisher
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- Keen interest in interiors and colour trends
WHAT WE OFFER
- Enhanced Annual Leave
- Attendance Awards
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Long Service Awards
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Integral part of the New Product Development process with creative and technical input.
- Create, develop and implement Marketing campaigns to support product brands and services.
- Work within the events team to plan, design and implement key exhibitions and events.
- Production, copy writing & proof reading of marketing material, technical information and customer communications.
- Understanding of digital marketing and its impact on brand development.
- Contribute to the development of the client's digital strategy and presence for both the company and the individual product brands.
- Support customers with their bespoke marketing requirements, including material and showroom presence.
- Research and development of the market, both for direct and indirect influences.
- Represent the Marketing team at interdepartmental meetings on specified projects.
- Website development, content creation and management, updating social networking profiles and timely updating as required.
- Using sales data and other analytics to measure and adjust marketing activity based on the data presented.
- Any other reasonable duties which may be required by management from time to time.