Staffline Ireland are recruiting on behalf of a leading engineering company for a Marketing Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Marketing Executive will support the development, implementation and evaluation of different marketing campaigns.
- Social media and website management
- Email marketing campaigns
- Company literature - brochures, promotional material etc.
- Content writing and creation - pictures, videos etc.
- Trade shows - arrange and attend
- Support a year-round events calendar
- Market research
- Analytic reporting
- Any other duties role may involve
- Marketing-related qualification
- Previous marketing experience in a similar role
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to adapt and prioritise in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Creative approach with the ability to bring new ideas
- Ability to work within a team and to collaborate with various key stakeholders
The successful Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing Executive role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.