Staffline Ireland are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for a Marketing Executive. The Marketing Executive will practice marketing to the full, from Traditional marketing campaigns and technics through to innovative digital creative campaigns and customer targeting.
- Integral part of the New Product Development process with creative and technical input.
- Create, develop and implement Marketing campaigns to support product brands and services.
- Work within the events team to plan, design and implement key exhibitions and events.
- Production, copy writing & proof reading of marketing material, technical information and customer communications.
- Understanding of digital marketing and its impact on brand development.
- Contribute to the development of company's digital strategy and presence for both the company and the individual product brands.
- Support customers with their bespoke marketing requirements, including material and showroom presence.
- Research and development of the market, both for direct and indirect influences.
- Represent the Marketing team at interdepartmental meetings on specified projects.
- Website development, content creation and management, updating company's social networking profiles and timely updating as required.
- Using sales data and other analytics to measure and adjust marketing activity based on the data presented.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Degree qualification in Marketing or business related subject
- A minimum of 2 years' experience of working in a similar role
- Demonstrable experience of working on simultaneous marketing projects to deadlines
- Excellent planning & organisational skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication & presentation skills
- Creative and imaginative
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft packages, particularly PowerPoint and Publisher
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision
- Keen interest in interiors and colour trends
- Graduate Member of Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM)
- Degree to have a digital marketing element
- Manipulation of databases for information & research purposes
The successful Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing Executive role will be based in Lisburn.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.