Staffline Ireland are recruiting on behalf of a leading manufacturing company for a Marketing Executive. The Marketing Executive will be responsible for taking ownership and championing the creation of engaging email campaigns and mapping customer journeys in conjunction with digital platforms to generate quality leads, to support the sales teams in winning new business.
- Plan, co-ordinate and implement lead generation activities and campaigns in conjunction with company's content marketing strategy and wider marketing plans.
- Manage company's sales and marketing database, analysing this data to develop insights and make recommendations based on the data.
- Manage events and exhibitions to include advertising, attendance, professional representation of the brand to include stands, samples and staff.
- Ownership of best practice and management of lead sources.
- Develop and map customer journeys with clear communication plans to convert opportunities and maximise lead generation.
- Create and design email campaigns with engaging content in line with brand and product management.
- Monitor, scrape and input data daily, to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the customer database.
- Analyse and report on lead generation performance on a bi-weekly basis, always looking for ways to optimise results.
- Drive awareness of the CRM activity with key stakeholders by developing strong relationships with the sales team in order to develop initiatives to improve the data captured and lead generation potential.
- Carry out day to day general marketing tasks and support the marketing teams initiatives.
- Conduct market research across each market segment to monitor, analyse and report on trends and opportunities, both current and future whilst monitoring customer and competitor activity. Analyse this data, develop insights and make recommendations based on the research.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 2 years' recent experience working in a marketing role
- Experience of market lead generation
- Proven experience of implementing and co-ordinating digital marketing campaigns
- Experience of creating and optimising email campaigns
- Demonstrate a working understanding of email metrics and how to effectively implement them
- Track record of mapping customer journeys across multiple digital platforms
- A third level qualification in a business-related discipline with marketing as a major component
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective email campaigns and lead generation techniques
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated commitment to continued professional development
The successful Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary circa £28,000 - 30,000 depending on experience.
The Marketing Executive role will be based in County Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.