We are currently recruting for a Marketing Assistant to join the busy team for one of our Client's, who has developed into a world class, quality focused, precast concrete manufacturer based outside Ballymena. The company is customer focus led, ensuring the continued evolution of their extensive product range, designed to meet the requirements of civil infrastructure, agriculture and building customers across the UK & Ireland.
The client is currently recruiting for a full-time Marketing Executive to work as part of the commercial team. Effectively coordinating all marketing activities in line with the sales and business development strategy, the successful candidate will be a self-motivated individual with a strong work ethic seeking new business opportunities in target markets.
Job Description and Duties
- Develop and implement the company's marketing plans by both sales sector and region, responsible for all marketing activities.
- Manage company marketing budget in conjunction with the Commercial Manager, ensuring maximum return on investment.
- Continuously develop the client's website and online presence to maximize brand visibility & lead generation, including analysis of Google Analytics & AdWords.
- Organise and attend trade shows, exhibitions, customer and merchant site visits as required.
- Develop a promotional & advertising plan for each sector, Agricultural, Building & Civil Infrastructure.
- Design creative, effective & innovative, communication tools.
- Contribute to new product development by researching customer requirements and identifying innovative ways to add value for our customers.
- Carry out customer surveys to ensure the company provides excellent customer care, identifying areas of improvement.
- Analyse marketing statistics and provide appropriate reports and ideas.
- Conduct research and analysis including target market data, current market share and competitor profiles in order to identify business opportunities.
- Prepare databases of new business opportunities and follow up as required.
- Work as part of the Commercial department in regard to administration tasks and any other duties, within reason and capability, as determined by management.
- Third level education or equivalent experience in Marketing
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Experience in online marketing and social media
- Ability to collaborate with others
- Excellent IT skills & experience in related software packages
- Creative approach and ability to bring new ideas
- Strong initiative and organisational skills with ability to prioritise
- The successful applicant will have the ability to travel throughout the UK and Ireland on business as required.
Hours of work
- Monday to Friday 8.00 - 5.00pm. 40 hours per week. Flexibility is required to work additional hours as needed.
- £20-£28k depending on experience
- Competitive Salary will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Company benefits include free car parking, pension, healthcare scheme, performance related pay, sick pay, holidays and cycle to work scheme
Job Type- Full time, Permanent
If you are interested in the above position please apply and a member of the Staffline team will be in touch with those successful applicants.