Marketing Executive (1 Year FTC)
Staffline Ireland are recruiting on behalf of a leading retail group for a Marketing Executive. The Marketing Executive will create and deliver marketing campaigns. Campaigns will require engaging website, social media and blog content; detailed radio and advertising campaigns and strong promotional material. The Marketing Executive will also be responsible for organising in store events, developing local PR opportunities, charity links and other commercial connections.
- Supporting the Group Marketing Manager with the creation and implementation of the groups various marketing plans.
- Ensure the integrity of the businesses brand and deliver a high quality approach consistent with the brand positioning.
- Managing multi-channel advertising campaigns for promotional activity and other events, including: press, radio, digital and point of sale.
- Developing the company's social media channels and digital content.
- Planning and managing all aspects of in-store promotional events.
- Briefing graphic designer on artwork requirements, sourcing print quotes, managing delivery.
- Create and deliver relevant and engaging digital content, ensuring a consistent message and approach across the companies' channels.
- Support the design team in the creation of emails (via MailChimp), management of database, reporting, development.
- Ensuring various websites are updated with latest news, events and headers.
- Maximising local PR opportunities, including the creation and circulation of press releases, cultivating key relationships and maximising impact of store events.
- Develop and manage charity links.
- Managing POS requests from visual merchandising teams in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Administration - fielding general marketing enquiries, managing product image library, company and supplier logos, meeting planning and minute taking, etc.
- Ensuring all work is carried out within budget and that invoicing is completed in a timely manner.
- Keeping up to date with competitor and industry.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 3rd level education in Marketing or Business discipline.
- Experience of managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Confidence in creating engaging content for social media both on and off camera.
- Experience of digital tools such as mail chimp, wordpress, Facebook ads, sprout social, etc.
- A confident, enthusiastic communicator both verbal and written.
- Strong copywriting and proof reading skills.
- High level of organisational skills.
- An enthusiastic self-starter, highly motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Experience with social media planning, strategy and reporting.
- Proven experience with Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Full clean driving licence with access to own transport.
- 2 years' experience in a marketing related role.
- Experience within the retail sector.
- Experience of journalism or writing for publication online or offline.
- Confident, creative and adaptable.
- Knowledge of design packages e.g. Adobe, Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator.
The successful Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing Executive will be based in the office (Coleraine) and working from home.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.