Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Marketing Executive on behalf of a market leading kitchen distributor. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Marketing Executive will cover all aspects of marketing- social media, website management, graphic design and marketing campaigns. This role provides an excellent opportunity for career progression within the company.
- Developing the marketing strategy; website, social media and PR.
- Driving brand awareness across digital and traditional platforms.
- Making website changes and updates etc. as well as writing case studies.
- Develop content for new and existing products.
- Competitor and market research to identify market trends and opportunities.
- Design of branding and promotional material both online and in print.
- Creation of marketing materials; brochures, product literature etc.
- Assist with the creation of catalogues, brochures and mail shots.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Educated to degree level in Marketing or a similar discipline
- 1 year experience in a Marketing/Graphic Design role
- Ability to creating engaging content for website and social media
- A confident, enthusiastic communicator both verbal and written
- Strong copywriting and proof-reading skills
- High level of organisational skills
The successful Marketing Executive will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Marketing Executive role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.