The Client: Based in Lisburn our client is a leading distributor of sinks, taps, appliances and other associated kitchen products to the kitchen and electrical trade. Their portfolio consists of major brand names which lead the industry in quality, technology, design and innovation.
- Research and evaluate product opportunities, demand for potential products, customer needs and insights.
- Develop an overall marketing strategy and execute those plans for the existing products & Brands
- Work/Liaise with supplier marketing departments
- Managing launch campaigns for new products.
- Managing the company website and identify necessary IT requirements for a successful marketing strategy
- Manage and collate necessary customer data
- Ensure effective, branded marketing communications including the company website, print communication, pricing, social media and advertising.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of all marketing efforts.
- Assist in recruitment to identify a wider talent pool of prospective employees
- Any other reasonable duty request
- At least 2 year's experience in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge of Web Design and E Commerce
- Graphic Design Capabilities via Adobe Illustrator
- Excellent social media skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of analytics
Hours of work: Fulltime hours (Mon to Thu 8.30am - 5pm, Fri 8.30am - 3pm)
Salary: Competitive (based on experience)